- The Lean Student Program (Program) targets secondary school students (School Yrs: 9-11), who want to learn enterprise skills and aspire to become a practising entrepreneur.
- The Program teaches students the business and financial capabilities and how to create and run an enterprise.
- The Program consists of three modules, which are Learn Enterprise, Create Your Enterprise and Run Your Enterprise.
- Modules are delivered using interactive learning techniques, encouraging group discussions and solving exercises. Students will practise enterprise skills and run an online business simulation.
What do students learn?
- Enterprise business and financial basics. Moreover, how they influence business activity.
- Enterprise soft skills. Moreover, how they influence business activity.
- Assess suitability as entrepreneurs and create a personal development plan.
- Choose the right business idea.
- Develop a product-market fit.
- Create and validate a business model.
- Pitch your business model and receive tips for improvement.
- Run an online enterprise simulation.
Program Hours- 11 Hours
- Module (1)- Learn Enterprise: 5 hours.
- Module (2)- Create Your Enterprise: 4 hours.
- Module (3)- Run Your Enterprise (Online business simulation): 2 hours.
Whom to Attend
- Secondary students (School Years: 9-11).
- Munther Al Dawood – Enterprise Expert. Click here for Bio Statement.
- Option (1)– One-day intensive course for a total of 7 hours. The cost is £17 per learner (Seventeen Pounds).
- Option (2)– One hour a week for a total of 11 hours. The cost is £40 per learner (Forty Pounds).
- Group discount: For the group of 15 learners and above, a 10% discount is applied to the initial cost for all learners.
- This cost includes:
- Delivering the training program as described in this document by one trainer.
- The group license fee for playing the enterprise simulation game.
- Soft copy of the coursebook.
- Completion certificates and progress reports.
- Online mentorship for one month after the course delivery.